* The Days Inn of Hays offers a relaxing nights stay surrounded by a taste of the Old West!
* To make your stay as comfortable as possible, we offer a number of amenities including Free Highspeed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Coffee Makers, Complimentary Newspaper, Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, and Seasonal Outdoor Pool.
* We are conveniently located just off I-70, offering easy access to area shopping, the Downtown Business District and adjacent to the Dan Rupp City Park & Playground
* Visit old Fort Hays, Sternberg Museum and other historical sites including a live buffalo herd in Frontier Park.
* Enjoy the Beauty and Hospitality of the Great Plains! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Hays!
* In order to best serve all our guests, our Pet Policy requires hotel approval, in advance of your arrival. Please contact the hotel for Pet Approval when making your reservation. Pet fee does apply.
3205 Vine/I-70 , CP: 67601 , Hays , Estados Unidos
Teléfono: No especificado
Fax: 1 785 6288261
The best part of the motel was the convenient location - close to I-70 but not right next to it (less highway noise). 2013-01-02 - orbitz.com
The rooms were nice enough for the price, and the free breakfast was good. 2013-01-02 - orbitz.com
Very convenient location. 2012-08-29 - hotels.com
The signs were very worn, stained and old, it looked very unprofessional. 2012-08-29 - hotels.com
Adequate room. 2012-08-29 - hotels.com
breakfast area was small and cramped. 2012-08-08 - hotels.com
The breakfast bar was OUTSTANDING! 2012-08-08 - hotels.com
Terrible customer service!! 2012-07-31 - hotels.com
The room smelled so bad, like they were trying to hide a water or mold issue. 2012-07-31 - hotels.com
Hotel location was good being right off the interstate. 2012-07-24 - hotels.com
Good location and affordable 2012-07-19 - hotels.com
Good free breakfast too. 2012-07-10 - hotels.com
It was good value for the money. 2012-07-10 - travela.priceline.com
The beds were OK, but the pillows were awful! 2012-06-25 - orbitz.com
The carpet has stains on it, the bathroom had hair in it from someone else, the shower head was a water saver and did not have much pressure, the air conditioner had been turned on in the room and it was hot when i got there, the coffee maker in my room did not work, there was no trashbags in the trashcans, the lady that checked me out in the morning was very rude she began talking to the customer behind me about his stay and then just handed me my reciept she was rude and never even smiled not very good customer service. 2012-06-09 - hotels.com
I think i spent too much for the room the only good thing it was easy to find and located by some good restaurants. 2012-06-09 - hotels.com
Having my wife with me, she is handy-capped and the beds are not very comfortable for her. 2012-01-08 - travela.priceline.com
CONS: The pillows are very uncomfortable and the beds are to small for 2 people. 2012-01-08 - travela.priceline.com
CONS: They need more people on staff at the front desk. 2011-11-24 - travela.priceline.com